Tuesday, October 1

Painting Up A Storm


I've been keeping myself busy this past while - besides packing and working - painting some commissions. I put the finishing touches on all of them this past weekend, and they will all be mailed out this week! I love sending out paintings that I've worked together with my clients to create - so much fun combining visions! :)

Just on a side note, I am still accepting all forms of custom paintings, and have not filled up all my spots for the upcoming holidays - they filled up last year around the end of October. You can see custom painting options, here. Also, you can use the messaging system on Etsy to discuss other possibilities with me - I am always open to creating new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)