Thursday, October 3

Winter Wonderland Watercolour Painting

"Winter Wonderland" - Original 9x12" watercolour painting
I just created "Winter Wonderland" this weekend. I was thinking about those cute little snow globes that children make with Mason jars (I created some myself when I was younger with baby food jars in school). So much fun to make. I thought it would be cute to create a little winter scene in a jar for a painting. Yes, I know winter is still far, far away.... But it's hard to not create when a thought pops into the mind.


I just loved painting that little fox - so much fun to create, especially the little heart nose. It took a lot of masking paint, and lots of patience, but I think it all paid off. The idea I created on paper with paint was exactly what I had in my mind :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)