Tuesday, February 12

Seven Spectacular Years!

Today marks my seventh year anniversary selling on Etsy, and creating my colourful watercolour trees. I know! Seven years! It's hard to believe myself that I have been creating and collecting those trees and designs for that long. I remember when I started,  Etsy was a baby! I never thought, seven years ago, that I would still be creating and sharing my artwork with everyone. And I have everyone to thanks! So...


...To celebrate this wonderful event, I am having a giveaway! Leave a comment below, and you will be entered to win an art print of your choice. You can choose any from my online store. This contest is open to everyone! I will post the winners next Tuesday using the random number generator, so you have until then to enter! :) If you are not signed in to leave a comment, no problem - but please leave some way of contacting you if you win - or at least a first name and last initial :)

And here's the winner!!


Congratulations amalasyura!! I will be contacting you for your print choice and shipping information! :) 

Thank you to everyone who entered and to all your continuing support! :)

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! 7 years is quite the achievement! Keep up the good work - i'm looking forward to watching your art continue to evolve!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - beautiful work! Thank you for working with us last year on the new Montessori tree. Everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 7 years and hopefully many years to come.
    Amy blondiee712(at)hotmail(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!Love your prints!!!I have a couple in my home(Grandmother and apple tree).My grandson have Three his bedroom.!!!People always comment how much they love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved your trees for awhile and have been hinting to various family members that one would make a good gift. So far...no luck. Maybe I'll win and finally get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 7th year on Etsy!! Always knew your Art was gonna lead to big things!! =o)
    Natalie -- lollypop_108(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your store, I've ordered several prints. Would love to win another :) stephaniewolfe7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! 7 years!! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!! Hope #7 is a lucky year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 7th!!! Time does fly by - here is to many more groups of 7!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary! hope you have a blast year~ amalduta89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and here's to many many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for 7 years! I've always loved your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 7 years on Etsy! I love all your artwork, it's so creative and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)