Monday, February 18

February Freebie


Last week was quite busy, and I wasn't able to properly wish all you lovelies a Happy Valentine's Day! To celebrate, I've created this little birdie based on one of my sketches to download and use in your scrap-booking projects, Project Life, your Smash* books, your desktop and just to have and enjoy, print and share. To save her to your computer, Right Click on the image, and then click "Open in New Window". This will open the high-resolution copy of this bird. Then you can Right click, again, and click on "Save Image As...". For mac users, this might be a little different.

Just some fine print, you may use it to your hearts content in personal work, but it is not to be distributed for sale, or used in items distributed for sale. You may share this link to share it with others - Share some Love :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I love looking at my trees print I have framed on my wall every day. Love the bird. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! The bird is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little bird! I have a bad case of Spring Fever. Saw 5 robins last Friday -- hope of Spring! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)