Tuesday, October 29

Halloween Pumpkin Goodness


Just popping in together to share the goodness that James and I carved up this past weekend. It was nice to do something fun together, since lately a lot of our together time has been working on various house projects - which are fun, but not fun like carving pumpkins. These pumpkins came all the way from the family farm, up north a couple hours.

I carved the two on the left - the cat pumpkin is supposed to be Oreo, the cat's, pumpkin. We felt a cat pirate fully represented him this year.  I promise I'm not too crazy, hehe. The skull face on the right was James'. We got a huge mixing bowl of seeds out of these guys too, so I am toasting those all up to nibble on while we watch scary movies Halloween night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)