Wednesday, June 19

Sail Boat Thank You Greeting


Today I'm sharing with you a sail boat themed thank-you greeting card that I made for this month's Unity Be Inspired Challenge


I based my design on the card sketch provided for the challenge. The circular element had be a little worried, as I only have one size of circle punch, so any other circles would look 'wonky'...but then I thought, Why not just make them all 'wonky?!'  It took awhile for me to finally piece everything together in a way that I quite liked, I feel that it turned out very well. 


I really like how it ended up looking like the boat was sailing with the sun behind it. The Unity stamp sets that I used were: June Epic Moments SMAK kit, Sail Away kit and the Imagine, Create and Inspire Stamp Set. I also used paper from Glitz's Uncharted Waters (Love all the designs in this collection!), some white embossing powder and some alphabet washi tape. 


I used little 'bump-up' stickers to give this card crazy and beautiful dimension, and really make everything, literally 'pop' :)

1 comment:

  1. THIS is soooo coool. love the wonky circles, they add to the feel of this card, almost like they are rocking in the waves. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)