Friday, June 7

Dancing Shoes


Just a quick 'Hello' before the weekend! I wanted to share with you this little tag I made for a celebration with friends. The 'legs' are from a full-sized girl stamp, but since she is far from fitting on a tag, I just used the part that went best with the sentiment "Put Your Dancing Shoes On"


I embossed the sentiment, and then used red glitter for the heels - since red heels are just too much fun! I think I might just be sporting hot pink ones this weekend...still thinking of outfit choices, hehe. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Unity stamps used: Fashionista stamp (Claire), SMAK kit (April 2013) and Sassy Pants Sentiments. 

14 comments:

  1. what a great way to use the stamp! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dancing shoes and sentiment !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is SO cool!! Love how you stamped only her legs and shoes. Awesome sentiment to go along with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag, Angie! I love the glittery shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming tag! And you know, I think it's incredibly clever that you used only her legs (because yes, those images are pretty big!). Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me feel like dancin! Woo! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the stamp on the tag....great idea and it turned out beautifully!
    Hope you are having a great weekend too.
    Hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this! You go, girl, wearing hot pink ones yourself! I can never manage heels, so am highly admirable of anyone who can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tag makes me feel like dancing!.. lol Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice glittery sentiment. And I also use stamps partially sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally fabulous! And what a great way to stretch your stamps - I often forget that using part of one can be like using an entirely different image! Love the fun sentiment & sparkle :)
    (PS - did you know you have Word Verification turned on? This is Blogger's default setting.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)