Sunday, March 31

Sunflowers Make Me Smile Art Journalling


I have been dabbling in my new art journal this weekend a little bit before work, and came up with this cute girl. I stamped her onto the page, and then proceeded to paint with some acrylic paints. I coloured her skin and her in with aquamarkers, and lastly finished it all off with some black pen.



Those words could not be more true, I love sunflowers - they're so pretty and happy :)

I based the colour scheme on this month's unity challenge, using their girl stamp from the "Face the Sunshine" set  and one of the March SMAK stamps for texture in the sky. I followed the colour inspiration below and this page was what I came up with!


I do love teal and red / pinks together, so it wasn't hard!

7 comments:

  1. Love that page -- and your color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page makes me SMILE!! So gorgeous in every way! Love how you used her in a field of sunflowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's gorgeous! so creative and the colors are amazing together here! Thanks for taking part in the 'Be Inspired' Unity challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork. This is so sweet and colorful. Great sentiment expression too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is a work of art! I love the colors you have used and the doodling. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this card...you should frame it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)