Saturday, March 23

Art Journal Video: the key to today


I managed to figure out my camera a little bit - enough to get you a video! Yippie!! It's just sped up, with music in the background; as step one is just getting a video going. :) Enjoy:


After I did the video, I added some journalling and some of my spray inks:


I love how the gold peeks through everything, and gives a beautiful vintage effect.


I am loving  all these cute stamps, and have more on their way to me - so that I have enough variety to make a range of cards (and to have lots of play with), and the April SMAK kit should be released soon too :D 


Materials: Homemade art journal, various acrylic paints, gelliplate, brayer, unity stamps (March SMAK kit and Itty bitty: key to today), white pen, staples brand black rollarball pen - works wonderfully! Homemade spray inks.... and I think that's it :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)