Wednesday, March 13

Old mattresses and Oreo


I just loved how this picture turned out - Oreo was just sleeping on the top of an upright mattress (an old one, we just got ours replaced...this one must be 10-15+ years old, so we were due!). How he gets up there is just as entertaining as watching him contemplate how to get down...those familiar with Oreo know that he's got some pudginess to him ;) But when he is up there, I swear he is in heaven. He just looks so utterly comfortable. I think his body fits perfectly into the worn and slouchy mattress sides hehe. What a suck...um...I mean sweetheart... :)

3 comments:

  1. Great photo. My pudgy tuxedo cat likes to sit on the back of the couch or the top of a stuffed chair. Smug little ling of all he surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. memory foam mattress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. . . httpwww.bestmattress-reviews.orgadjustable-bed-reviews-reveal-best-brands

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)