Wednesday, August 8

My Creative Space: The City

"City Lights" - Mixed media journal page. 
I wasn't able to take a picture of this super textured art journal page due to the poor lighting at the end of the day, but I wanted to share for the Creative Space Thursday submissions. If you click on it, then it'll get larger and you can see the details more :)

I've been listening to a lot of Ed Sheeran lately, and was listening as I started this spread. His song, The City, really sparked some inspiration after I had the initial texture of the string gel down.

Materials used, in order: Gesso, String Gel, PanPastels, Acrylic Spray, Gel Medium, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, gold mica flakes, nail polish, acrylic varnish.

See more creative spaces, here.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of colour Angie. And I like the added touch of gold flakes. Great journal page :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting . love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)