Saturday, August 11

Ghost...still changing

A while back, I shared with you that my Betta, Ghost, had changed from this:


To this, with his body all "marbled":


and now...after a short while, he has gone even colour in his body, and his bottom fin has turned very vibrantly red!

It's very gradual these changes in him, but every now and then I'll stop and look at him and think: wait a minute.... His body has this neat purple / teal shimmer to it too, and his top fins are staying relatively clear, for now.

Vesuvius is still doing very well too...he's a 'true fighter fish' always darting, gills flared every time that I come close! He's also a pro at bubble nests: the top of his tank usually looks like a bubble bath, he has layers! I'll have to share sometime soon :)

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting fish....love the colours and the purple/teal shimmer must be gorgeous.
    His fins remind me of beautiful, pleated chiffon.....so delicate.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)