Wednesday, August 15

Inside the Sketchbooks



I've been doing some typography more lately for a friends wedding 'save the dates'. She wanted a more typography-based design with unique and scrolling / scribbley text. Trying to get it 'just right' takes some patience, and a lot of repeats. Once I'm happy with the outlining, I'll scan them in and play with them in Photoshop to add colours and tie everything together. 

I've also started another bit in my Art Journal. Just a first layer of Gesso and some texture. It will have to wait to dry completely before I can proceed with anything else...


...in this Art Journalling life, waiting has got to be the hardest part...

1 comment:

  1. Love the lettering and the textured motif. Waiting is hard. As the saying goes, Patience is a virtue, it's just not one of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)