Saturday, April 28

Pastel Landscape ACEOs


I was dabbling with my pastels again last night, and came up with two ACEO's that I listed in my Etsy store:

Clouds I - Pastel ACEO on Canson Mi-Teintes

Sun Break - Pastel ACEO on Canson Mi-Teintes

It was a little bit of a challenge to create on these small pieces of paper. It was hard to scan these little artworks in - the scan just doesn't capture the brilliance of the pastel work, so I included that photograph of the two of them together up top.

Sun Break was created with just the PanPastels, and Clouds I was created with just the NuPastels. I also sprayed them with a light layer of fixative, and left a thin border around so no one would have to be worried about touching the pastel work. 

1 comment:

  1. inspiring pastels! They caught my eye immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)