Wednesday, April 25

The Map Project Update

The last time you saw my map, there was still quite a bit to go. I must admit, when I got my PanPastels, and then Nupastels I sort of got sucked into that dusty world. Then, when looking for some papers around my printer I saw my map! OMG! I almost completely forgot about it...scratch that, I did forget about it. So much for trying to get it done early....


Due to the above episode that I had, this is a humongous Map Project Update. Hopefully, the second last one. I plan to finish it tonight, but I'm only sharing the pictures that I have from working on it the past while. Prepare for shocking progress!

Where I left off...

Things as they stand as I'm typing this:




...yup, tons done....well back to it!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)