Tuesday, April 17

My New PanPastel Set

Before I opened all this goodness...
I had meant to blog about my new toys sooner, but I was just so busy enjoying them. I wil admit, there is a learning curve, and it's a little steep at times. But, I'm slowly getting through things and figuring out what works and what doesn't so much. Here is my set as I unpacked it last week:


Everything nicely packaged in a small box.

They came 'threaded together' in stacks of four

A nice closeup

I love how colourful everything it, but it still practical colours for art use which is great!

So pretty.... :D

All unpacked, and some of the applicators I got with the kit.
So there you have it! Stay tuned later today for a progress posting on my first large pastel piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)