Thursday, May 16

Typewriter Hello


I have this square card that I made to share with you today, that I'm entering in this month's Unity Inspired Challenge. This greeting is 100% stamped :) I used elements from about 4 different kits. It makes me happy that I've grown comfortable enough with stamps over the past couple months to be able to layer them up and not have to have patterned paper within the creation - I made my own by layer stamps and different coloured inks! :D


I 'popped' up the layers to give some extra dimension, and coloured in the typewriter in with my aquamarkers. On the base / white layers, there are stamped and embossed leaves to give that plainer layer a little more interest. 

I based my card for the challenge on the sketch on the bottom left and the colour scheme - it's just so pretty for summer!


Since my card is square, it is a little off of the card sketch - but it's for slight guidance only anyways ;) 


4 comments:

  1. Love your card -- AND your challenge color scheme is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stamped background you created - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping. I really like your typewriter and all of the layers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)