Monday, May 27

Inglis Falls Scrappy Page


I finished this scrapbook layout the other day. It's just a tiny one - 6x6", but it's the first "true" scrapbook layout that I have ever done! It documents James and my adventure to Inglis Falls this past late winter / early spring. I used random snippets of materials - form different kits I subscribe to. And then I stamped with Unity SMAK kit stamps :)



There's lots of dimension to it, and I even embossed a bit to add more interest / textures.


I love these little vintage polaroid frames that I was able to place my pictures in.



It's the perfect size to fit into one of the sleeves in my Project Life :D Now I just need to make 3 more layouts for this particular sleeve :)


I've entered this in the Unity Inspired Challenge, and used their sketch above for the basic layout (with some small 'creative' changes to make my layout work :)

3 comments:

  1. Your page turned out great!! What a nice way to remember a happy getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great take on the lo sketch. Lots of color and detail. Nice journaling space also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first scrapbook layout! I love all the layers of color and textures you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)