Friday, May 3

Sunflower Joy Greeting Card


I got some new stamps in the mail this week (insert happy dance!). I won them through Unity's Be Inspired Challenge with this page from my art journal (below). I loved that girl holding the sunflowers so much, I decided to use it in this card along with some of the stamps from my 'winnings' :)


I got to choose a stamp set (see below), and two smaller stamps. 


I loved this stamp set when it came out in February, mostly because it just has so many versatile stamps...and also, that telephone booth makes me think of Doctor Who's tardis....yes, we are a geek over here, lol


I love how I was able to use that wood stamp in the background to add easy texture to a plain white cardstock. I felt that in the end, it really tied things together and made them look more 'finished'


14 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! simply stunning!! love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, Congrats on your win!! Your page was Awesome!! Your card is lovely, the background looks like batik. I should know cos I was born in a place where batik was plentiful :) Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Love the wood grain look. This is a fantastic card. Love the girl with the sunflowers, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Your sunflower girl looks sweet with all the flowers & stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Phyllis Harris. And I love the colors you used. Congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning! I just love the girls stamped in colors! It is such a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the stamping and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Wonderful coloring! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful use of the Phyllis Harris stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card & congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet, sweet card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)