Monday, April 15

Tulips Are Spring Art Journaling Video



Another art journalling video. Yipppiieee!! I really like how this one turned out. Spring is almost here, if only it would stop with the freak half-winter / half-spring storms! I used a little window embellishment for this piece - I have a whole package of them, and so they might be showing up more and more in my pieces; as well as a package full of chipboard doors. I love these little pieces so much! They are just so cute!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video :) I have another video in the works - not sure about the page...not really feeling it, but that is the whole point of an art journal yes? no? ... To experiment and make all the mistakes in there :)





2 comments:

  1. I love watching your videos...it's nice to see how you start and then get to the end result.

    VERY beautiful...like ALL YOUR STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video!! What a cheery page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)