Wednesday, November 7

My Creative Space

As mentioned in previous blog posts, I have been super busy with commissions :)

I offer "Family Trees" and "Family Forest" custom options, but sometimes someone just wanted a completely custom painting and I am always happy to work with them to create beautiful art.



 I love creating Family Forests, some get quite large and take a bit of planning:

If you would like a custom painting, you can contact me through my online Etsy store, jellybeans.etsy.com

See more creative spaces, here.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Angie,
    The trees are lovely, your paintings must look cheerful and pretty on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi angie,
    your trees are sooo cute and nice - i love these colorful pictures! very well done...
    greetings gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trees are beautiful :) I especially love the one with the balloon in it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)