Saturday, November 24

Inside My Sketchbook.

 
 
This week in my sketchbook I was trying to 'work out' some figures to put on the two paintings I've started below. The backgrounds to the paintings are not quite finished, but I felt that in knowing where I was going better, I could better plan the details in the backgrounds a bit more, and not focus great detail in areas that will be covered up completely. 

 
I was also busy this week working on comissions, going to work, and playing a good student - studying away for an online course that I'm currently taking in Computed Tomography ('cat scans'). The exam was this past Friday, and I think it went really well. It feels good to have one more thing out of the way :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)