Wednesday, November 7

A Peek Inside My Sketchbook


Sometimes I find myself doodling on random bits of paper...


...sometimes, if I really like them, I'll glue them into my sketchbook. This one I added colour afterwords with some Prismacolor Coloured Pencils.


I just love how rosey her cheeks turned out, and how well it suited her! I added the text afterwards to fill up some of the page, it just seemed so empty without it.


I must say, the 'Fabulous Faces' course that I am taking is really paying off! Her eyes are a little off in this sketch, but it was just a random one that I did in a couple minutes on a piece of scrap paper with improper lines and scribbles. I never intended to glue it and colour it in, but after I was done I couldn't resist! I can't wait to see what I'll be able to do when I'm all done the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)