Saturday, March 1

Happy Saturday

I hope everyone is enjoying their start to the weekend. I've been sort of missing in action this past week - that's part: working a lot of night shifts, part: working on commissions coming up due and part: getting snowed in away from home. I still have lots of work to do, but I'm just popping in to share one of the commissions that I had completed, and is now live :)


This is the first in a series of commissions I'm completing for the website, Mi Petit Madrid. I'm doing a complete series of zodiac symbols. It's a lot of fun trying to incorporate my unique watercolour into a different concept. I am really enjoying the challenge of it. I believe that it's always good to try new things, and learn from them. That is how you grow as an artist and develop.

Anyways, the website, Mi Petit Madrid, is super cute, and I was thrilled to be asked to be a part of it. It is not originally in English, but if you use a web browser with a built in translator (I use FireFox), then that's not an issue at all. There are a lot of other artist's represented on this website as well, so it's definitely worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)