11 March 2014

Art Journal: Spring Flowers


I'm sharing a lovely, spring-themed flower art journal - and I video tapped it for those who wanted to follow along and recreate it themselves :) I really like how this page turned out - the delicate looking flowers against the colourful background. 

)

I used a lot of wonderful supplies: Aquamarkers, vintage postcards, coffee filters, paint markers, inks and Unity Stamps.


I'm also submitting this to the Unity Stamp Co. challenge, following the colour and flower theme that they presented this month, below:




Most of what I have to say about this art journal spread is said in the movie, so kick back and enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Your journal pages turned out so pretty. I would love to have a journal like this! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)