Wednesday, September 4

Graffiti Angel Mixed Media Art


Today I'm sharing with you one of the weekly projects from the LifeBook yearly art lessons that I had joined in the beginning of the year. I have sort of fallen behind with these, as summer has been incredibly busy. I was able to find a snippet of time last week to create this quick art piece, following the week 30 lesson. 


It was a lot of fun and messy. My favourite part that I was able to start and complete it one sitting, or else it might not have gotten finished for a long, long time... thank you heat gun!


I used so many materials, I can only list a few off the top of my head - that's the problem when you just start 'grabbing' things in your studio lol. I used: watercolour paper, patterened paper, stencils, baby wipes, acrylic paints, ball point pen, ink, stamps and white pen. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe of mixed media artists -- and your graffiti angel is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)