Monday, September 2

Burlap Roses Watercolour Painting

"Burlap Roses" Original Watercolour painting, 9x12"
Welcome September! Wow!  I cannot believe that fall is just around the corner, I just remember summer starting! The summer just flew by, I cannot believe how busy it was. In our house, we have been hoping for a slower fall to 'regroup' but I think it's just going to be even more crazy...with exciting news coming soon..


Today I'm sharing with you a new painting, "Burlap Roses" that I completed with a little more of a neutral palette. I was in a "zen-ner" moment creating this piece, and this is how the neutral palette evolved for this piece. The original painting is available in my online shop, and prints will be made available once the original painting is gone.

I will leave you today with the newest song in my head. Seriously this song has been on repeat in my head all weekend. The course is just so catchy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)