Friday, January 18

Works in Progress


I have two paintings / collages that are currently in progress. I've been jumping between the two working on them - as a layer is drying on one, I'm working on the other. One is obviously more towards the complete side than the other. The piece on the right has a direction, I promise...you just don't know it yet!

Both are mixed media pieces, including acrylic paints and collaged elements. I'm super excited for the one on the right. Not sure where I'm going next with the one on the left. It's sort of like a mixed media version of my watercolor tree, Retro Falling. xo.

2 comments:

  1. Those little teacups are so sweet! I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment, following you too XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)