Friday, February 17

Weekly Review

Last weekend was crazy at work, so Sunday night I packed up some orders and then curled up and went to sleep early. Monday was also a pretty chill day: running some easy errands, groceries and some light laundry.

Monday night we went to Blue Mountain for some night snowboarding. It was a lovely, lovely evening. It was so clear that we could see the city lights across the water - so beautiful. I would have loved to have taken a picture, but as a rule I don't take my phone / camera on the hills with me if there's the slightest bit of blowing snow - I don't want to hurt my phone by getting any bit of it wet. It was just so peaceful going down the hill with so many less people.

Wednesday it was back to the hill - this time we aimed a bit earlier and had a wonderful afternoon. It was a little bit more busy - a lot of school bring their students to the hills during the day. I aimed to tackle from black diamond runs too, and didn't do too bad. For reference to those not on hills: green circle = easy / beginning, blue square = medium, black diamond = hard, double black diamond = expert.

I got lots of art work and 'administrative' work done on Thursday. It was quite the productive day all around. I even got some of my distance course assignments done, and I am ahead by a couple weeks now :)

Friday it was the last day of my 30 day challenge, and I finished it successfully!! Meaning: I worked out for 30 days in a row, and did not miss a single day! Yea for me!! I cI also am finding that I've been sleeping so much better, and I'm more awake when I am up and going. Just more energy in general. I won't be continuing to work out everyday, since on days where I got called in to work, and ended up being at work almost all day and night was challenging. But I will aim for 3-4 days a week for sure, and maybe just make those workouts longer yet on those days. Now, I get to go get a nice piece of clothing from a popular workout store - I'm pretty excited. I was going to order it online, but I think I'll get more satisfaction from actually going to a store and trying things on. So I will do that next time I'm in Whitby visiting James :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)