Tuesday, February 7

Blog Organization

When I started this blog, I knew that I needed a system to make sure I stay on track. Luckily, my friend Amanda at Ulixis wrote a post about keeping track of posts in a calendar sort of format.

This has worked wonders for me. I am able to schedule non-time-sensitive blog posts in advance, leaving more time to blog properly about the things that cannot be posted in advance. It gives me more piece of mind, and less panic.



This especially works for me, again because of the shift work and call that I work. I can work 10-6, go home, and then get called in, be there until 10, get home at 10:30 and then just want to crawl into bed. I'm on call a lot as well - I don't always get called in, but it's an unpredictable thing. So this way, I have things planned in advance, and I know what I'm doing.

It doesn't take anything fancy either - I just printed out some calendars from my word processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)