Tuesday, July 7

Rainbow Succulent Pastel Painting Progress

 
I bet most of you were wondering where this piece disappeared to? Well, it been sitting where it started this whole time - on my art easel just waiting for me to pick up a pastel again. This past week, I did and finished another succulent in the composition.
 

It was good to be using the pastels again - and even better just being in the art studio. Work and garden life have kept me super busy, and I was so happy to have a moment to sit, listen to music, sip some wine and work on some art. I'll openly admit: it will probably be another year or two till this slow-as-molasses piece is complete. Oh well ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog very recently, and I have to say I love your work with pastels. It's inspired em to pick them up again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)