Friday, July 17

Bloom Original Watercolour Painting

https://www.etsy.com/listing/240841118/bloom-original-watercolor-painting

I have a new painting to share with you all in the online shop. "Bloom" is an original watercolour, with some beautiful 'natural' typography details in the limbs of the tree.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/240841118/bloom-original-watercolor-painting

This summer, I have been focused on 'blossoms' in my day-to-day gardening -- ensuring that there are enough flowers for the bees, and encouraging bees to buzz into my gardens and pollinate my vegetables for a successful harvest. It was only a matter of time until they showed up in my artwork again.

The organic flow of the tree was perfect to incorporate words and emotions into this painting to inspire its viewers.
"Bloom" - Original Watercolour Painting
The original painting is available in my online shop, and it is part of a small painting mini-series 'Written in the Trees'.

Shine is also a part of this series:
"Shine" -Original Watercolour Painting

1 comment:

  1. Angie, thank you for your encouraging words and perspective on my last post!
    Also, you have beautiful work! So happy to find you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)