Thursday, May 1

Newborn Baby Wall Art

Custom "Seedling" Wall Art

I'm super excited to be sharing some new products in my online shop today! I have available super cute, and super affordable custom newborn baby art prints! Customize with the name and date of birth, a long with birth weight and whatever else you'd like! The listings are set up to be super easy to purchase. After purchase, I send a proof for approval before printing and mailing. Super easy! And so pretty!
Custom "Natural Roots" Newborn Baby Wall Art

I currently have two different "tree" options, but any tree can be used and I'm always glad to work with someone to create a unique art piece for them. These are perfect for baby showers, baptisms and keepsakes. 

You can find them, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)