Monday, May 26

My First Attempt At Stars


Last night was a super clear night, so I thought I would try photographing the night sky. I live in a small town, so I have some 'light pollution' - but not nearly as much as a large city. Still, next time, I think I will to get away from some of that so that I can really see the stars, and really get the milky way.

The top picture was my best out of them all. It really just looks like white dots on black - but I know what it is. For my first 'night shoot', I'm very happy with it. It was shot with F/5.6, 5 seconds exposure at 3200 ISO. Below is one with a longer exposure time - see how it looks like the stars are falling? That's just from 30 seconds of exposure - those stars travel pretty fast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)