Thursday, January 9

A Special Gift


I know Christmas is now past. But before we move forward from the holidays, I wanted to share a special gift I received this year from a close friend...

First, I'm going to give a little bit of a back story. This year for Christmas I had really wanted to find an ornament for our Christmas tree that celebrated us moving into our first house - a major, major milestone that I wanted to 'celebrate' on our tree. We have a lot of special ornaments that mean a lot to us. But I could not, for the life of me, find an ornament that I felt would "fit" us. There were, of course, some ornaments having to do with houses and such, but nothing that I really, really liked and I did not want to settle.

So I almost cried when I saw what my friend, Anita, gifted me for our Christmas gift exchange. It was perfect! I couldn't believe how perfect it was. And I had never even mentioned to her that I was looking for an ornament to celebrate our new house (or at least I don't remember mentioning it). It was such a wonderful and heart warming gift. I just loved it so much.

I am so thankful that she gifted this to us, and just wanted to share it with all of you :)

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO happy you that you liked it!!! And you never mentioned to me that you wanted an ornament celebrating this milestone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)