Tuesday, July 19

First (Ever) Art Show


This past weekend I participated in my first ever art show - Artist On The River, in the town where I live! I was nervous all week preparing for it, not knowing what I would need, what I would forget; and how I was even going to present my artwork. We were fortunate to the most beautiful day - not too windy, sunny, the humidity broke just the day before so not too hot.


I made sure I had lots of work, and lots of prints available. And made one table into a cute display, with a quote from Van Gogh and picked some flowers from my garden.
 



We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day - a nice cool breeze, the beautiful sun and of course, the gorgeous river behind us! I'll be sure to sign up for this show next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)