Saturday, January 16

Snowy Doodles


Sometimes the most random doodles turn into a picture...take this doodle from break time at work - on pink scrap paper, of all things.


And then the little girl on the pink paper that is no more than the briefest of scribbles, gets worked out in the sketchbook.


And then they both make it onto watercolour paper! It's still a work in progress, but you can see especially the dog has taken so much more shape / personality with the colour added. He might be based on my dear pooch Chewie....

Who say's all this snow we've been getting is depressing?! So far, lots of inspiration has come from it :) So far, 2016 has proven to have given me a pretty creative start! I do think part of it, is that I don't have wedding plans / DIY's constantly running through the back of my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)