Saturday, July 19

Be The Change in the World

"Be The Change in the World" - original watercolour painting

Today I'm sharing with you one of two paintings I created this past couple days. Its a little different than my usual, but I saw a quote online by Gandhi the other day and was completely inspired to create an art piece illustrating it.


It was completed in watercolour on 12x12" watercolour paper. I really like how the flower blossoms turned out, with the translucent layers and various crisp edges. 


It was just a fun piece to create - sometimes a little different is good :)


The picture above just shows how beautiful the watercolour paper texture is - just takes it up a little more and so pretty.

This painting is available for sale online, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)