29 April 2014

A quick Check-In!

The river just out of town, a 5-minute bike ride away on the 'Rail Trail' and
I'm surrounded by nature!
 

Just a quick 'hello' today! I just wanted to share some photos from my new community - new as in 'moved in October'. I love living here, it is such a beautiful place, and it will only get more gorgeous as summer roles in - if it ever does!


Strolling down the beach on a sunny afternoon. The fog was pretty creepy, but it was such a hot day, and there was still so much ice on the lake.

 
And, lastely - I'm sharing with you, the incredibly slow progress on my pastel painting. There is just so much detail, that it's taking a long, long time. But it's turning out wonderfully. It's a good lesson in patience this time around I think ;)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos - what a great place to be! And your pastel painting is coming along beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)