Tuesday, December 10

My Tacky Snowman Christmas Sweater

The perfect ingredients to Christmas sweater goodness!
On an annual basis, we have been attending an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party. The first year, I wasn't able to find anything I liked, so I made my own. I decided on the same path this year. Although, I have to say this sweater (vest) isn't exactly 'ugly'...just a little on the tacky side...but wait...


It lights up!! Yup! That's right! I wired my Christmas sweater. It also plays music, but that part is only cool for the first couple minutes, then I just switch it to lights on...the repeating two verses wear on you after awhile.


 I'm so happy how this year's vest turned out :) So super cute! Now, if you ask me how I did this all you may laugh. I don't own a sewing machine, and I haven't the patience for hand sewing this much - especially during this very, very busy time of year. So it was completed and created with a glue gun. Yup, it's all glue gunned into place. I've become quite handy with it; and it does the job just right for me :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)