Friday, August 9

Celebrating Greeting Card


This cute little duckie card is my submission to this months' Unity Inspired Challenge. I created it as a Baby Shower greeting card. I aimed more to follow the colour scheme, but sort of followed the sketch as well. I love the look of the off green and navy blue. 


The hardest part was probably cutting the strips of cardstock, and then adhering them to the card base. It took some time and a lot of patience, but I feel the outcome was completely worth it.  I must say my favourite part of this card is the little burlap circle embellishment :) 

2 comments:

  1. ack! this is soooo super cute! love the colors and the texture you added with that burlap circle. love it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Unity challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)