Thursday, September 20

Shop Update!

Christmas is just around the corner...sort of... In the online world, Christmas happens a lot sooner, due to shipping times and customers planning ahead their purchases.

First off, I am offering Gift Tags again this year! I have a set of Holiday Gift Tags, and a set of Everyday Gift Tags:

Everyday Gift Tags - Set of 8

Holiday Gift Tags - Set of 8
I've added some new Holiday Card designs to the shop as well. All cards this year are hand-painted, and therefore will all be 100% unique!

Happy Owlidays - Glittered Holiday Greeting Card

Ombre Christmas Tree - Glittered Holiday Greeting
And, here are my traditional, and just as loved designs below. The Blue and Red Christmas Trees are original designs that I created, and have been painting since 2006 - yikes! They are still best sellers too! But I always like added special designs (as above) to the mix each year to provide new options to returning customers :)

Blue Christmas Tree Hand-Painted Greeting

Christmas Flowers Hand-Painted Greeting

Red Christmas Tree Hand-Painted Greeting

Christmas Cardinals Hand-Painted Gretting
 It took a bit of time getting all these pieces together and listed, but I am thrilled to share them with you, and they look lovely in the shop! Meanwhile, Oreo was just snoozing away on the couch....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)