Sunday, January 29

Good-Bye

Last week I said farewell to a well loved sketchbook:


This precious little bundle is to travel to Brooklyn, NY where it will become part of the Sketchbook Project 2012 tour, and then later reside for the rest of it's viable life in their library.



I will also say that this is a contribution that I am most proud of. I didn't cheat by trying to stick pages together, and I worked hard and put a lot of thought into each spread. I also used some 'non traditional' sketchbook materials - for example, all the acrylic mediums - so I think it will be a unique contribution.



I will say, I am very sad to see you go little sketchbook. I have grown quite attached to you. I hope that who ever participates in the tour will come visit my little sketchbook for me. It will be under the name Angela Vandenbogaard, theme: Long Trips and Short Phone Calls. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)